Enterprise Fleet Management is a full-service fleet management company for businesses with mid-size fleets. With 57 fully staffed offices nationwide, EFM supplies cars, light and medium duty trucks and service vehicles to businesses in the United States.
Being a member of EFMIT offers all the advantages of a smaller shop including the opportunity to shape a more progressive architecture. Professionals who effectively navigate change and readily wear many hats will find this an opportunity to maximize skill diversity and build broad IT experience.
The IT Summer Intern will work at both our St. Charles, MO and Olivette, MO locations. The position pays $18.50 per hour.
- Assist with end user technology installations including computer hardware, software, and telephony equipment.
- Field end user technology support questions and resolve common issues.
- The intern will also have the opportunity to meet with and learn about other infrastructure disciplines within EFM including Network, Telecom, Windows, Storage, Database Administration, and UNIX.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Currently a Junior or above, enrolled full-time in college or university for the Fall 2019 semester
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related IT field
- Available Monday through Friday (40 hours/week), May-August 2019
- Available to work at both our St. Charles, MO and Olivette, MO locations
- Ability to accept $18.50 per hour
- Proficient with standard PC technologies and software including Microsoft Office
Qualified applicants must also possess the following skills/competencies:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills